Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Woody From Toy Story Templates

Our Editors

blog's editors school: Honour
Goat-news department from the school
Kamila Rojek-editor
Jakub Rojek-Secretary
Matthew Rzempowski-division sports-
Maximilian Lubecki photojournalist Berry
Papis-news department from the school
David Stachowiak-deputy editor

My name is Kamila Rojek go to the fifth grade. I am 11 years old, I like to play chess and football.
My name is Jakub Rojek, and I'm 12 years old and I go to the fifth grade. My passion is football, but I also enjoy dancing. I play in a football team KS Noteć Gębice.
My name is Matthew Rzempowski go to the fifth grade. My passion is sport and sport again. My nickname is Rzempol. I play in a football team KS Noteć Gębice and I practice judo.
My name is Maxine and I'm 12 Lubecki years. Interested in sports, play in the club Noteć Gębice KS. My nickname is maksior.
name is Goat Honour I am 11 years old. I like to dance and sing.
My name is Berry Papis I am 11y. I like to draw.
My name is David Stachowiak I have 12 years. I like to play football play Noteć Gębice KS. My nickname: Gucio

0 comments:

Post a Comment