Thursday, June 2, 2011

Creative Picnik Sayings

Details, such as bed - cd


In one of the previous posts I showed how good the pot styled with young studs rescue .. not predict that the flowers that I put into these pots are too delicate leaf, and the burning sun may kill them .. Maybe not with all that happened, but they are feeble, I took them from the window sill and I set on a shelf. Returned to the cacti that do deal with the 'Sahara' is not doing, they also wore ringlets and tied a bow ..
on the windowsill moved further light on the name-parentsów, that not once was in my basket, not less but each time put off the shelf .. And finally it is mine. You will ideally be checked at night getting up to niuńka, wall lamps light would be too blinding (both of us;)) and so the light will pass from behind the curtains gently ..
I put a wicker basket, certainly not for decoration in itself, in this corner parapecianym always littered with all sorts of chargers, hid them in the basket and bowl, covered what would paskudniki not lay on top ..


A Children's Day, teściówka remembers my last tale of great love for the peony - zapodal me a beautiful bouquet in a vase .. And as the smell .. I wrote once how much I love them as I would love to have them in his garden, and I believe that dwell in the end I'd find a decent place for them and I will not be able to have a good look on it every day ...



I still zoom kwiatulek how beautiful .. but at the same time looking at how gentle .. I do anything to not go to waste, as it happened with a few others .. I will give everything in this topic!


This Kurkowa shabby shelf hung over EXPEDIT IKEA store shelves, J domontował of paseczkowej plecki plate for him, but present in its entirety as wykotłujemy the TV room after giving birth ..


And finally - what pięknościowe pillow next day via


Blog has awesome name - the package gave me such pleasure ...
are beautiful, thank you!



: *

0 comments:

Post a Comment