Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Patrick Ewings Shoes On Sale







completely sick of gilami reaching down under, his throat full of pins and eyes with purulent eye - I went today for the pictures. A few photos. Two. One was 1 sec / f = 45.3, second 1 s / f = 32.7. This beautifully przypasował pouring me. Soon the remnants of the modernist facade disappear, then slowly the entire building. Instead, the solid state, which even I like it. I hope that nobody oklei the canvas, or to its fragments do not become the sites of advertising media. Thank you very much for your help Capitol Theatre. It worked well and record quickly settle the entrance to the building. There was no work after hours of work. We had to wait for the clouds, because the sheet for a few days. Succeeded in the morning, the forecast proved to the minute. I left the train - even the sun shone beautifully. After 10 minutes it became gray and windy. Perfect. The Lord of the security told me that he paints oil paintings for 23 years (or 28).

not notice that the walls were it not that on Monday Katka could not decide on where to park your car. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment