Monday, April 25, 2011

Different Funny Lines For Marriage Invitation

nudnodzień





Today I start the day at 5.00, but the alarm clock and complicated to disable the mechanism has not stopped me from thinking that another hour of sleep and wake up. The 6.00 was just a little cloudy, but I realized that this is not a good idea to go with a full rynsztunkiem Street. Olawska to Jelcz-Laskowice - large (as in those terms) blocks, poured in Monday. About 6.15 woke up my son and all the machinations we went to my father and his grandfather. The family home an important function fulfilled kitchen window. The large kitchen was a home studio we - that is the kitchen. The kitchen was a table in the kitchen you can smoke, so smoking guests our house was going into our apartment and sat at the table and smoked. In the corner of the kitchen window was the old oak chair in which my mother sat for a moment and looked out the window. Outside the window was a birch, wooden fence, lawn, garbage pails and building ZBC (Betting zinc white). No. and street. Street served as a parking lot. Sometimes it stops there, Hamburg, car registrations, which for many years meant that my brother arrived. It also meant that it is Easter or Christmas. In most cases. Sometimes it stopped for Minsk Lada numbers, and it meant that he had arrived cousin my dad with goods to trade and that will be airing the flats and leave. But always it was cool that something in that window you could see that little prediction of who enters the house. Sometimes they were military men, he sought them that the army did not want to go. At home, too, were a mirror - a sensation, which now do not have. After several years of shooting in the mirrors I know more or less look the same with her face concealed camera. That's good. I also remember how dad and one of his brothers did together paneling in the house (super trendy in 1988, so the strips) and how the ball, drilled, etc. And then I watched Neighbours in black and white TV. Now my son is watching the same Neighbors (Pat and Mat) in color. But I do not do woodwork.

Some time ago I came up with that so I try to strive for what it was and try to play some fuzzy emotions, thoughts that I can not run out in front, and for that I can not focus on "now". Therapeutically, therefore, I will try to collect a brace a few things and see what comes up. I wanted to fasten the Holga, but all in all, and so I do a blog, and forging Spierdolismus , I can do this by phone. Either way, even the same thing comes up.

This window was for me a symbol that half asleep, half awake on the edge of sleep a teenager leave behind, getting on in his Pontiac Trans Sport (once I dreamed this) and I ride the blue distance. Everywhere, but not here and China is not in one place. I did not know Bart Forecast, but with such a life I wanted. More or less. Bunt, clearance, somehow-to-be, the element.











I was also with my dog \u200b\u200bSuni a walk in the neighborhood. The process of research and teenage dreams of exploration moved far away, for those completely close. Already it's not about the space environment, but the interior. The closer, the more difficult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment