Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dress For Orpheum Theater

Fragrant gifts imieninkowe: D


teściówka This morning she went 'on the errands of the city' and nawiozła I behold these beautiful lavender bushes imieninkowych:) To be honest I had never lavender, or in pots or in the garden .. something like that happened, and here, at a time of 3 beautiful bushes, each with a different species:) A fragrant .. as the saying goes: per kilometer!


2 of them hit the skalniak among the stones ..



.. a after returning from work gave me ... J 5 more pots of lavender:) It's already a plan, which will eventually be located, it is associated with a terrace, and how there was no .. yes and that it is a very sensitive subject so ..



I also got a beautiful scented strawberry hanging, because any such mutated and strawberries on krzaczku ..


.. and flowers do not like strawberries, fragrant:)


I traditionally a few snapshots of gardenu, who day by day more and more beautiful ..



sown with 6 nasionek kobei climbing ultimately survived two, I hope that as the strongest link will give advice and will only grow, and nice to enjoy the eye ...



I teściówkowe Surfinias in wicker baskets waiting for bleaching ..




I cordially greet visitors *

0 comments:

Post a Comment