Sunday, May 8, 2011

Play Bow And Arrow Windows

four harrowing days



May was crazy and I founded the aura of total tangle plans. May 3 I had to leave for a day cycling tour, but it snowed and I went nowhere. Instead, I sat down to a computer and invented stupidity. But nothing really bad happened. I just gave you to understand, once again, that finance is a shark I'd never stay. That's good, because being 32 years hard to think in terms of when I grow up is stay ... . Hardware message is that if there are two versions of the lens (add that professional, not amatorszczyźnianego) is not allowed to copy produced in another country than that of the cherry and jammed pilots are not taught to land.





Thursday afternoon was spent with the Son of watching trains.







I was in The Seagull Bar for the first time in 6 years. Paid 9 zł for a super lunch.



He was also a corresponding set of cooking on Saturday.



like heat and smashed astra, astra he has the clap-roof, and I have szyberdachofilię. I do not have air conditioning, we can not help but have a sunroof.



met a piece of history.



Street. Olawska the Bank has resurfaced and is very green.





invented to make event for photographers: "innocent eye Wilczyk footsteps," but does not make sense to do the event, which is playing just the same organizer.



Home may the light of women's shapes, but with the wind.

For dessert it. Today I was also in Siechnice, where he befriended team played the match. Material from this game is to give me credit with a black and white document in prof. Podestata. I miss a few photo, and browse today klkunastozdjęciowy takings and so you explain:



is document - because nothing does not happen and a lot of insinuations and interpretations



is report - because something is happening and there is no insinuation and possible multiple interpretations

When nothing happens, and curated by Adam Mazur, it is This Polish New Document *;)

* this is not a joke about Adam mazurka, but about those who do not understand what they read, and then express their opinions incomprehensible nierozumianej on that stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment