Friday, May 27, 2011

Xerex Free Online Streaming

Action 'box sailor' successful:)


podpatrzony idea has been in Asia - the incident as a flowerpot on the windowsill with such a lifebelt, a different color, but I was enchanted by the detail.

http://mylittlewhitehome.blogspot.com/2011/02/pokoj-rodzenstwa.html

figured to myself that this would look brilliant circle - 2 on each white pot, tied a red ribbon .. Ultimately, I wanted to buy bluszczyki - opleść drucikowych circles around them, but as angry with Leroy - the great ivy, not the pots could fit in the horticultural sector - some bidne, przywiędłe .. A circle has already been delivered by Mr. postman, so I bought another kwiatulki that landed in the pot klepsydrowych.



order did not go so smoothly - in the middle of shares it appeared that the tapes not enough .. Grrrr: / And from what I remember the lady in the yarn shop when they buy the tapes last time she wondered if even then it is not over .. Well, but it turned out that the last 5 meters on the album is still found:)


So I imagined it, maybe with the exception that the tapes were to be tied after the two sides of the pot, but I found that this is more fun, each pot with 2 wheels and a red bow:)




stones brought back from holiday this summer, wyzbieranych on the Greek beach, and has decorated the bathroom decor J, but it has been dismantled and were used as decorations this time of my decorations:)



And this picture taken from the yard ..


Well garland sewn by the owner of the blog

http://domowapracownia.blogspot.com/2011/05/w-marynarskim-stylu.html

together Szymek saying. Śliiiiiczna !!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I have purchased from the same allegrowicza wooden fish, which are acting perfectly as an extension chain to turn the brackets:)




Car of the city as soon as I saw yesterday a cool thing, but I went near her indifference - so far I do not know why, I'll try to fix this error, I just hope that I will not stay / I was not ubiegnięta: P

Pozzzzdra!

0 comments:

Post a Comment