Friday, May 20, 2011

How Long Does Neutrogena Spray Tan Last Week

Noteć



















first day I noticed a lady in the elderly, which lives somewhere in the middle of the river, in a wooden house surrounded by canals. Two small kundelki threw themselves upon me the impression that they control the area. An old lady talked to me and had no problem posing. I hung the camera from the eye, she went back for classes.

second day I did not take pictures almost never. I watched.

third day, a different lock, you have told me that this woman three months ago, lost her son. Disappeared. Body of missing, lost like a stone in water. Another man added that, rather like a stone in water and in a literal sense. Because as I drown here, the river current to throw the body, but then you have come up with a trough, so it may be somewhere around.

first day of one of the first discussions with the concerned resident Zofiowa peat extraction from the river valley. Being built up, I believe podwieszało sheet and heavy steel contraption with a vengeance falling down portions cut out another wet peat. Deep pits sometimes overgrown and not once, not two people were killed animals or people themselves, because the bottom is a death trap. But telling this story does not let himself be talked into photographing, according to him, because he looked niewyjściowo.

Another interview on Saturday, I remember quite well. In the village on the northern shore at the bus stop I met a group of cyclists. This scenic spot and stop. We stayed with Sławoj and 0 getting ready for the photo - we talked. "Head" tour, said his bike was in Rome and he was everywhere, and his is not interested in people and nature, and that the book was written about nature and South America, and this nature was studied.

the fourth day, again, I did not do too much, because I thought. Or think, or work. It is difficult to reconcile with one another. Kind of know what to do, like ok, but not enough time, however. I do not describe this place in a manner other than an appeal to a particular aesthetic, and images, and the place itself. The story seems to me to be good when I move it to another layer. This can be every river every continent and every nation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment